Inspired by Emma Stone’s look in The Amazing Spider-Man? Well now you have the chance to perfect that cat-eye liner with our latest giveaway!
(Sidenote: we saw the movie earlier this week: Loved. It.)
To celebrate the release of the superhero blockbuster of this summer, The Amazing Spider-Man (at cinemas 3rd July) we are giving one lucky reader a chance to win £50 of make-up vouchers of their preferred brand.
Simply answer the question below to win!
Remember you can like the Amazing Spider-Man facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/AmazingSpidermanMovie for updates and news on the new flick!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• The winners will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Sony Pictures UK and Beauty and The Dirt do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Prize will only be delivered to a UK & N. Ireland based address.
• Unless otherwise stated, the competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by Beauty and The Dirt. Beauty and The Dirt’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. Beauty and The Dirt reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and Beauty and The Dirt reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random or to re-offer the prize in any future competition