WIN! NOCTURNAL ANIMALS ON DVD!
Mimi ON Mar 13, 2017 AT 12:11 pm
To celebrate the DVD release of Nocturnal Animals, available now, we have three DVD’s to give away!
In Tom Ford’s Nocturnal Animals art gallery owner, Susan receives a package containing a novel manuscript from her ex-husband, Edward. The novel is dedicated to her but its content is violent and devastating. The novel is Edward’s final departing words on their relationship and is his final act of revenge following her betrayal to him. The dark narrative follows Tony Hastings, a peaceful family man, on a road trip through Texas with his wife and daughter. However, in the middle of the night the family is run off the road by local miscreants Ray, Lou and Turk. The story follows Tony as he seeks his final revenge on the reprobates for their violent attack.
For your chance to win, answer the following question:
Which actress stars in Nocturnal Animals?
Check out our Competition Page for your opportunity to enter & win BATD’s other exclusive giveaways!
Terms and Conditions:
-The competition promoter, Beauty And The Dirt, is responsible for all data collection, handling, winner selection and prize fulfillment
-As the promoter, Beauty And The Dirt will not share data with the prize provider in any circumstances other than for prize fulfillment where deemed necessary
-The closing date is 31/03/2017
-Only one entry per prize draw/competition, per person.
-No other alternative prize is available.
-All prizes are subject to availability, and Beauty And The Dirt reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative product or colour of equal or higher value if necessary at the promoters’ discretion.
– No purchase necessary.
– Competitions are only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
– Winner(s) will be selected at random after the closing date by an independent judge from all entries received. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
– Winner(s) will be notified by email or telephone (using the details provided at entry) within 6 weeks of the closing date. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the Prize will be delivered (if applicable).
– If the Promoter cannot: (i) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the Promoter’s sole discretion); or (ii) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a winner of the Promotion and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
– Please allow 28 days for delivery of the Prize unless relevant to an event closer to the time. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the Prize being lost, damaged or delayed in the post.