WIN! Tickets To The Premiere Of Rock Of Ages
Mimi ON May 31, 2012 AT 4:44 pm
Fancy rocking the red carpet with the star studded cast of Rock of Ages? To celebrate the release of the feel good film of the summer Rock of Ages, in cinemas Wednesday 13th June, we have a group ticket for you to attend the UK premiere with all your friends!
Rock of Ages tells the story of small town girl Sherrie and city boy Drew, who meet on the Sunset Strip while pursuing their Hollywood dreams. Their rock ‘n’ roll romance is told through the heart-pounding hits of Def Leppard, Joan Jett, Journey, Foreigner, Bon Jovi, Night Ranger, Pat Benatar, Twisted Sister, Poison, Whitesnake, and more.
The movie musical stars Julianne Hough with actor/singer Diego Boneta in his feature film debut, Russell Brand, R&B queen Mary J. Blige, Malin Akerman, multiple Emmy® winner Bryan Cranston and Academy Award® winner Catherine Zeta-Jones (“Chicago”), with Oscar® nominees Paul Giamatti, Alec Baldwin and Tom Cruise as you’ve never seen him before as legendary rock star Stacee Jaxx!
To be in with a chance of winning premiere tickets for you and your mates, just answer the following question:
In Rock of Ages, this actor plays legendary rocker Stacee Jaxx. He is a three-time Academy Award® nominee for his performances in Born on the Fourth of July, Jerry Maguire and Magnolia. He is also known for his starring roles in action films such as Top Gun, The Last Samurai and the Mission Impossible franchise. Name this actor.
Name this actor.
Sorry - this competition is now closed.
Rock of Ages is in cinemas across the UK on Wednesday 13th June.
© 2012 Warner Bros. Entertainment. All rights reserved.
Rock of Ages Terms and Conditions
- Open to UK residents aged 13 and over who enter the competition before closing date of *****. Winners under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian over the age of 18.
- The prize will consist of a group ticket (consisting of 4 individual tickets) to the UK premiere of Rock of Ages (10th June 2012)
- Travel & Accommodation is not included in the prize.
- Winners with be notified by phone or email
- There are no cash alternatives
- The editors decision is final
- Entry into this competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to (a) award an alternative prize of equal or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this competition on reasonable notice.
- Prize winners may be required to take part in reasonable post-competition publicity for Warner and may be filmed, photographed or otherwise recorded by Warner or other third parties for publicity and he/she consents to the use of his/her personal data for such purposes.
- Prize winners may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded. If a Prize winner is under the age of 18 years, a parent or guardian may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded.
- There is no cash alternative to Prizes which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner.
- Prize details are correct at the date of this Agreement. Events may occur that render the Media Promotion itself or the awarding of Prizes impossible due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of Warner. In this situation, Warner may at its discretion vary or amend Prizes so as to provide reasonable alternative Prizes and Prize winners agree that no liability shall attach to Warner or parties connected to Warner as a result
- The competition will close on the 7th June.